G.M. COLLIN

G.M. COLLIN
Logo

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ch. 11 - Developing and Managing Products

G.M. COLLIN company has a group of product line for skin care, they just made a new product for their company, not new to the world. It can define as extend product line. They also modified a product item which called visible lifting gel. I don't know did they discovered these two updated product, but as a manager of the retaile store, I did receive emails and mails that provided me a sample products and introduction of product.

As a company, when they create a new product, I think they had already done product analysis, product testing, or market testing, etc. As for me, I am the manager, I will try these two updated sample product first, then I decide whether order it or sell it. As a result, after I use the new product BB cream, it made my skin looks dark, my reaction was very clear, that was I don't like it. I threw it away, and I loss interest to  try another updated product.

New York is a diverse city, but I think most people would like to try new stuff, but once they get it, and if they don't feel well, 80% of people never come back. That's my experience of working at so many spas. However, product has its life cycle, I think it always depend on competition and its function, including skin care products. For example, people love Algo mask from G.M. COLLIN company, it deserve the reputation because it works so good. Sometimes, we will call it 911 mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment